A ‘like’ is more than just liking a page. The visitors that like your page can easily be used when your running an advertisement and can help in creating a bond with your visitors. By adding a like button to your ticket shop you make it easy for visitors who are already buying a ticket to throw you a ‘like’.
How do I add a like button?
As you like it
1. Go to the Dashboard, click on ‘Manage’ and then select ‘Events’.
2. Select an event you would like to add a like button to, by clicking on the blue ‘Edit event’ button.
3. Select the shop you would like to add a like button to by clicking on the shopping cart on the left.
4. Click on ‘More options’ in the top-right corner of your screen and select ‘Facebook header in shop’.
5. Go to your organisation’s Facebook page and copy the URL of your page (not your event’s URL!) and enter this into the ‘Facebook header in shop’ field. Don’t forget to save!
6. In the preview on the right, you will see the like button appear in the header.
If you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to contact us through the chat in the bottom-right corner or via email@example.com.