Putting your tickets in a logical order ensures a clear overview of your ticket shop. Having your various tickets sorted isn’t only helpful for you as an organiser, but also for your visitors.
How do I put tickets in my ticket shop in a particular sequence?
1. Go to the Dashboard and select ‘Events’.
2. You will see an overview of your events. Choose the event that you would like to change the sequence of your tickets for by clicking on the blue ‘Edit event’ button.
3. You will now be able to edit your event’s settings. On the left, you will see five icons, select the shopping trolley to change the settings of your ticket shop.
4. Under ‘Tickets’, select which tickets you would like to have available in your shop.
5. In the preview on the right, you will be able to see how the changes you make will appear in the actual ticket shop. You can change the sequence the tickets appear in by clicking on the button of the intertwined arrows to the right of the ‘Tickets’ section. Drag and drop the tickets in the order you want them to appear in.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us through the chat in the bottom-right corner or via firstname.lastname@example.org.