As an event organiser, you will likely be organising more than one event, in which case it’s handy to keep your tickets separated into different ticket shops. This guide will show you how to create an additional ticket shop.
How do I create an extra ticket shop?
You don’t have to have a one-stop shop
1. Go to the ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Manage’ in the menu on the left side of the screen and then select ‘Events’.
2. Choose the event that you would like to create an extra ticket shop for by clicking on the blue ‘Manage’ button.
3. Next, you will need to select the shopping cart on the left side of the screen.
4. This screen will allow you to edit your ticket shop. In order to create an additional ticket shop, click on ‘New shop’ to the bottom right of the ‘Select shop’ menu option.
5. This will allow you to select the basic settings for your new ticket shop. If you would like more options, simply click on the ‘More options’ button in the top-right corner and select the options you would like to edit. Don’t forget to hit ‘Save’ before you continue.
EVENTIX TIP: Make sure to give your ticket shop a clear name! Also, you don’t need to create a new ticket shop for each event as you can choose to reuse any ticket shop for multiple events.
6. If you are creating a new event and would like to make use of an existing ticket shop, you can select it in the ‘Select shop’ drop-down menu which we saw before. This drop-down menu will display all the ticket shops you have at your disposal.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us through the chat on our website or via email@example.com.
Keywords: ticket shops, multiple shops, shopping cart, new shop, multiple events, separate tickets