There are a number of reasons you may not want to have the coupon code option visible in your ticket shops. A common reason is to prevent customers from using coupons from an older event in the same ticket shop (although this can also be solved by creating an extra ticket shop), however, you may want to remove it because you don’t like the way it looks.
How do I remove the option to enter a coupon code?
Coupon it real.
1. Go to the ‘Dashboard’. Click on ‘Manage’ on the left side of your screen and then select ‘Events’ from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the event you would like to remove the coupon field from by pressing the blue ‘Manage’ button on the right side of the screen.
3. Next, you will need to select the shopping cart on the left side of the screen.
EVENTIX TIP: You can only add or remove the coupons at the shop level, which means that visitors can only enter coupons in a particular ticket shop which apply for the entire contents of the shop. It is not possible to set coupons to be valid for a particular ticket type.
4. Click on ‘More options’ in the top right corner and then on ‘Shop styling’, this will cause the ‘Shop styling’ field to appear in your menu. To the bottom left of this option, you will see an option called a ‘fine-tune colours’. Usually, you would use this option to change the shop's colours - this guide will show you how to do it - but this is where you can add or remove the coupon code field.
5. Once in the ‘Fine-tune colours’ menu, you should navigate to the ‘Tickets Page’ where you will see the option ‘Coupons’, where you can choose the colours of the coupon field, as well as toggle the input field on or off. In the preview on the right, you will see any changes you make to the shop while in the ‘Fine-tune colours’ menu.
6. Once you are finished, make sure you press ‘Apply’ to save your options.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us through the chat on our website or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: coupon codes, shop styling, fine-tune colours, coupons, extra ticket shops, ticket shops