Did you know that you could recycle your events? This can be ideal if you are organising a recurring event, all you have to do is change the date and time. This can also be incredibly useful if you are trying to create multiple events at the same time.
How do I use the Copy Tool?
Ctrl + C was never so easy.
1. Go to the ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Manage’ on the left side of the screen and then select ‘Events’ from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the event you would like to copy the settings from by pressing the arrow beside the blue ‘Manage’ button on the right side of the screen.
3. Once you press the arrow you will see two options appear in the drop-down menu; ‘Copy event’ and ‘Archive’. By clicking on ‘Copy event’ you will copy the settings of the event which you will be able to edit to your preferences.
4. What you see next is the first of three stages which list the settings that you are copying. In this first stage, you can fill in the new name and date of your new event. To move on to the next stage click on the blue ‘Continue’ button.
5. The next stage is basically an overview of the copied event’s settings, edit what you need (such as the name, date, etc.) to and press the ‘Continue’ button to move on to the final stage.
6. The final stage is to pick which tickets you would like to provide. It is important to keep in mind that, if you are switching venue, you should keep the difference in capacity in mind and make sure the number of tickets does not exceed it. If you would like to know more about the endless ticket possibilities, read this guide.
7. The final stage is to press the blue ‘Create event with tickets’ button and your new event is ready to go!
If you have any further questions or feedback concerning these guides, please contact us through the chat or via email@example.com.
Keywords: event, duplicate, reuse, identical