In an earlier guide, we went into depth about how you can manually generate visitor information by asking specific questions. In this (shorter) guide we will show you how to acquire (personalised) visitor information per ticket.
How do I request visitor information per ticket?
There is a meta to the madness
1. Go to your ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Manage’ and then select ‘Events’.
2. Choose which event you would like to collect extra visitor information for by clicking on the blue ‘Manage’ button.
3. On the left you will now see five different icons; by selecting the ticket you will be able to make changes to your tickets, such as what visitor information you want to collect per ticket.
4. Now can choose to edit an existing ticket - by pressing the ‘edit’ button beside the ticket’s name - or create a new ticket by clicking on the blue ‘New ticket’ button in the top-right corner.
5. The screen you see now will allow you to edit your tickets to your liking, including giving you the option to collect visitor information. To do so, click on ‘More options’ in the top-right corner and select ‘Additional visitor information’.
6. If you then select the ‘Additional ticket information’ drop-down menu, you will be provided with a list of possible queries which you can pose to your visitors. Toggle on the options that correspond with the type of information you would like to collect; this could be ‘First name’, ‘Last name’ or ‘City’ for example.
7. If you want you can add your own questions you can do this by clicking on the ‘New visitor information’ button to the bottom-left of the ‘additional visitor information’. This will open a new window which will allow you to create a new question; by filling in the ‘name’ and ‘extra information’ fields.
8. In the ‘New visitor information’ window you will also see the options ‘Type’ and ‘Validation’, if you do not know what you can do with these different options please check out this guide where we go into detail about what they have to offer.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at email@example.com