As an event organiser, you will likely want to put a visitor on your guest list; this could be a sponsor you work with, a photographer that is going to capture all the highlights of your event or the winner of a promo campaign.
EVENTIX TIP: TicketSwap blocks all of our free tickets from being resold on their platform, keep this in mind when sending free tickets and make sure to communicate it to the recipients to avoid eventual future misuse.
If you would like to add (a lot) more people to the guest list, you can read this guide in which we show you how you can easily import a group of people from a .csv file.
How do I send a free ticket to a guest?
To get in scot-free!
1. Go to ‘Dashboard’, then click on ‘Guest list’ in the menu on the left side of your screen and select ‘Invite guests’.
2. In order to add people to the guest list of an event ‘Select an event’ from the drop-down menu. After doing so you will be presented with the list of different tickets available for your event.
3. You can now select the type of ticket(s) you would like to assign to a guest, don’t worry about the price though, they will not be billed.
4. Once you have selected all your tickets, click ‘Next’ and you will be able to fill in the details of the visitor you would like to add to the guest list.
5. You will notice a separate option titled ‘Add visitor information’. By clicking here, you can add extra information per ticket. This is mainly handy if you would like to check the name on the ticket at the door. In the GIF below, you can see how to do that. This information will also be included when you make an export of your tickets, which is handy for keeping track of your customer base.
EVENTIX TIP: If you're not familiar with visitor information - and how your own questions, for example - please check out our in-depth guide on visitor information here.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org