As an event organiser, you will likely want to put a visitor on your guest list; this could be a sponsor you work with, a photographer that is going to capture all the highlights of your event or the winner of a promo campaign.
EVENTIX TIP: TicketSwap blocks all of our free tickets from being resold on their platform, keep this in mind when sending free tickets and make sure to communicate it to the recipients to avoid eventual future misuse.
If you would like to add (a lot) more people to the guest list, you can read this guide in which we show you how you can easily import a group of people from a .csv file.
How do I send a free ticket to a guest?
To get in scot-free!
1. Go to ‘Dashboard’, then click on ‘Guest list’ in the menu on the left side of your screen and select ‘Invite guests’.
2. In order to add people to the guest list of an event ‘Select an event’ from the drop-down menu. After doing so you will be presented with the list of different tickets available for your event.
3. You can now select the type of ticket(s) you would like to assign to a guest, don’t worry about the price though, they will not be billed.
4. Once you have selected all your tickets, click ‘Next’ and you will be able to fill in the details of the visitor you would like to add to the guest list.
5. You will notice a separate option titled ‘Add visitor information’, which allows you to add further questions to your tickets. There is a difference between the standard questions and questions that you can create yourself, which can be added to the list through the ‘New visitor information’ option. If you do not yet know how to create your own questions, please check out our in-depth guide on visitor information here. This feature can be useful, for example, if you are hosting a dinner and would like to let the cook know what allergies a guest has.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at email@example.com