You have created your tickets and shaped your shop into something worthy of pride, but you still haven’t established when your tickets will become available and how long they will remain available for. This guide will show you how to achieve this end in six simple steps.
How do I change the start & end times of my ticket sales?
The alpha and omega of your ticket sales
1. Go to your ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Manage’ and select ‘Events’ from the drop-down menu.
2. You will see a list of all your events. All you have to do now is select the event you would like to change the tickets sales time parameters for; this can be done by clicking on ‘Manage’ beside the specific event.
3. On the left of your screen, you will see five icons, one of which is a ticket (second from above). By clicking on this icon you will be redirected to a page where you will be presented with an overview of your tickets.
4. Whilst on this page you will be able to edit an existing ticket by clicking ‘Edit’ beside the ticket’s name - or you can create new tickets by clicking on ‘New ticket’ in the top-right corner.
5. Whilst editing an existing ticket - or creating a new one - you can edit when ticket sales begin and end by clicking on ‘More options’ and toggling on the ‘Available from’ function.
6. By toggling on the ‘Available from’ function you will actually unlock two new fields: ‘Available from’ and ‘Available until’. All you need to do is fill in your desired dates and times in the applicable field. Don’t forget to save your settings!
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at email@example.com