It is very likely that you will be organizing an event with multiple people, so we have included a feature that allows you to easily add members to your team and give them different privileges.
There are two types of accounts with varying privileges:
Company Manager: If you want to give the user unrestricted access to your events you can turn this option ‘on’.
View Only: Using this account type you give the user insight into how your event at Eventix works, however, they will not be able to alter any settings.
A view only user can not send out guest tickets, or view financial documents.
How do I add a user to my account?
One for all, and all for one.
1. Go to the Dashboard, hover over ‘Company settings’ on the left and click on ‘Manage users’
2. You can add a new user by sending them an invite, do this by selecting the ‘Invite’ button in the top-right corner.
3. Enter the name and e-mail address of the user you would like to invite.
4. The next thing you have to do is decide what privileges you want to give the user you are about to invite. If you have ‘Company manager’ selected, then the user will have the same access as yourself, if not, the user will have a ‘View only’-account.
5. The (new) user will receive an email from us requesting him to make an account. If the invitation is accepted, the user will be part of your company account and will have access to your Dashboard.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at email@example.com
Keywords: userroles, users, roles, user management