Our scan app provides you with the possibility of scanning your visitors’ tickets quickly and with ease, whether they're physical or digital. You will be able to see which visitors have already checked in and what kind of ticket a visitor is using.
How do I use the scan app?
Yes we scan!
1. Go to the Eventix 'Dashboard'.
2. Go to 'Entrance Management' and then click on ‘Scanners’. Here you can find the credentials for all your events.
3. Then click on the ‘Edit’ button of the event.
4. At the bottom of this page you will find a QR code.
5. Use the QR code to log in on your phone and wait until it is synchronised.
Keep in mind that you need an internet connection to log in to the app. Once you have logged in, you no longer need an internet connection, however we advise that you maintain a steady internet connection nonetheless.
Now you're all set to start scanning tickets!
Just click ‘Scan tickets’ to scan your visitors’ tickets.
EVENTIX TIP: If one of your visitors forgets to download (or print) his or her ticket, you can retrieve their ticket by clicking on the search icon.
Very important: If you're logging in on a separate day, make sure you completely log out first. To do this you should shut down the app entirely (double tap and swipe away). Then re-open the app, scan the QR code and you log in again. Now you're ready to scan tickets once again!
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please message us through the live chat or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org