Yes, you can upload a personalised ticket design. We think it is important for you to customise whatever you like. There are three ways you can do this: Per ticket type, event-wide and company-wide. Whatever option you choose, don't forget to download the Eventix Ticket Template first!
Custom image per ticket type
To upload a ticket design per ticket type, go to 'Manage tickets' and click on the “More” icon. Here you can upload your ticket design. Don’t forget to download the Eventix Ticket Template first otherwise you might need to create your ticket twice. You can download it here.
1. Click on ‘Manage’ at the menu on the left side of the page and select the sub-menu events and select the correct event.
2. Go to ‘Tickets’ and click on 'More' where you can choose 'Upload your custom ticket image'.
3. After you've uploaded the file, a preview will render. If you're happy with the result, you're ready to sell your ticket!
Event-wide custom ticket image
To upload an event-wide ticket design, you'll need to go to 'Event settings' and click on the 'More options' icon. Here you can toggle on the option to upload your custom ticket image.
1. Click on ‘Manage’ at the menu on the left side of the page and select 'Events' from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the event you would like, and click on the blue ‘Edit event' button.
3. Now you're in the 'Event settings', you can click on the 'More options' icon and toggle on the 'Custom Ticket image' option. You can then upload your ticket image by clicking on the new option.
4. When you have finished designing your ticket, you can upload a PDF or PNG. Keep in mind that this file needs to be smaller than 1,5 MB.
Company-wide Custom Ticket Image
To upload an company-wide ticket design, you'll need to do the following:
1. Click on 'Company settings' and then select 'Preferences' from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the 'Upload custom company-wide ticket image' button.
Caution! This will only change the ticket images for new tickets. If you have events that have already sold tickets you will need to upload an event-wide custom image for those events.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org